In the dead of night, we quietly pushed version 1.3.8 off a ledge. That’s a little morbid for a Tuesday morning, but we promise this release is good news…
We’ve added support for the Magazine Pro Genesis child theme. We know a lot of you have been waiting for that one specifically– thanks for your patience!
How to install the update
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.8:
- New: Support for the Magazine Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Fix: Prevent incorrect URL scheme on preview (SSL/non-SSL)
- Fix: Save user-entered preview URL when loading
- Fix: Removed invalid warning on CSS folder check
- Tweak: added !important rule capabilities to CSS preview and generation
- Update: Preparation for translation
- Update: cssTidy library to current 1.5.3 version