Good day to you! We’re kicking version 1.3.7 out of the house today, and here’s what it’s bringing with it:
We’ve added support for the Enterprise Pro Genesis child theme. Good stuff.
And other stuff
How to install the update
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.7:
- New: Support for the Enterprise Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Fix: Updating nonce error on save
- Fix– News Pro: sidebar widget border fix
- Tweak: Consolidated internal function returns.
- Tweak: Standardized class setup for PHP strict errors.
- Tweak: Updated WP admin bar item setup.
- Update: EDD updater class to current 1.6.0 version.
- Update: screenfull.js library to current 2.0.0 version.