You may have noticed we’re cranking out updates like whoa. We’re working hard to add support for all the StudioPress Pro child themes! Today we’ve released Design Palette Pro version 1.3.9.
We’ve added support for the Parallax Pro Genesis child theme. Awwww yiss.
How to install the update
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email email@example.com if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.9:
- New: Support for the Parallax Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Fix: CSS bug where percent values were being written as px.
- Fix: Check for eNews add-on before adding sections for widget in themes.
- Fix: Dismissing add-on mismatch warning now works as expected.
- Tweak: Standardized functions inside child theme add ons.
- Update: Daily check for license status and in-dash renewal link.