The team at Reaktiv has been pretty busy so far in 2016, but we think you’re going to enjoy the results.
Today we pushed out the latest version of Design Palette Pro, version 1.3.19. In addition to adding support for three new themes, we’ve added the ability to upgrade your license directly on the site!
To Upgrade Your License
1.) Go to your account page and click the “upgrade your license” link.
2.) Select the license you want to upgrade to and click “add to cart”.
3.) Proceed to the checkout and complete the transaction.
That’s it! Your license key will remain the same and no other changes should be required on your end.
New Child Themes
This release includes support for 3 Genesis child themes:
How to install the update:
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email email@example.com if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.19:
- New: Support for the Atmosphere Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for the No Sidebar Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for the Workstation Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Fix: Added ability to bypass preview if target is set to "none"
- Fix: eleven40 Pro: Updated incorrect default font for post meta areas
- Fix: eleven40 Pro: Updated link decorations to account for Entry Content add on overrides
- Fix: Executive Pro: Updated link decorations to account for Entry Content add on overrides
- Fix: Focus Pro: Updated target class for breadcrumb backgrounds
- Fix: Metro Pro: Updated link decorations to account for Entry Content add on overrides
- Fix: News Pro: Updated link decorations to account for Entry Content add on overrides
- Fix: Minimum Pro: Updated target arrays to account for non-semantic versions
- Update: Added non-Ajax methods for license validation and support requests
- Update: AgentPress Pro: Added styles for search listing widget
- Update: Added additional debugging functions for support ticket troubleshooting