Hey everybody! A new year, a new you, a new release of Design Palette!
We rolled out version 1.3.18 today. In addition to adding support for AgentPress Pro, we’ve made some under the hood changes to make it (hopefully) a bit faster, and to prepare for some cool stuff coming down the line.
New Child Themes
This release includes support for 1 Genesis child themes:
How to install the update:
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.18:
- New: Support for the AgentPress Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Fix: eleven40 Pro: Removed
h2tags from CSS targets to allow for non-semantic versions
- Fix: Altitude Pro: Added additional padding and margin settings
- Fix: Altitude Pro: Background color for smaller screensizes now displays
- Fix: Author Pro: Incorrect target on "Read More" link border radius
- Fix: Trim whitespace from URLs to prevent false mismatch checks
- Fix: Removed iFrame buster if Snip.ly plugin is active
- Tweak: removed Customizer link from preview pane if admin bar is present