We cranked out a significant release today that includes four child themes and a whole new way of making sure your support tickets get to us!
This release includes support for the following Genesis child themes–
New support for four child themes in one release? BOOMSHAKALAKA!
Additionally, we refactored integration with our support ticket management system (Helpscout; they’re the best and their blog is a goldmine!). Previously, our support widget relied on the WPmail function that runs on the back of PHPMail, which built into PHP. This was… unreliable, at best. Customers would think tickets were submitted, but occasionally they’d just be lost in space. Once we realized this was happening, a solution became our highest priority. Now, we’re using Helpscout’s API which handles the submission in a much more efficient and reliable manner. We don’t ever want you to think we’re ignoring your support request! We value you, and each and every ticket that comes through our widget. If you think a support ticket you submitted may have been lost in WPmail space, please do submit again via the new and improved widget, or feel to reach out directly to Krista or Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to install the update
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email email@example.com if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.13:
- New: Support for the Ambiance Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for the Education Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for the Cafe Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for the Focus Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Refactored HelpScout support integration to use API first, then fallback to email. No more lost tickets!
- Fix: Function for option retrieval was not working in some instances. This has been fixed.
- Fix: Fixing the localScroll function inside the preview window.
- Fix: Added cache clearing for WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache on save.
- Fix: News Pro: Updating OOP structure for function call.
- Tweak: Included SSL verification for license check and support API call.
- Tweak: Added low PHP memory notice.
- Tweak: Added link for displaying available add-ons.
- Tweak: Fallbacks for clearing and resetting plugin data.