This morning we released version 1.3.15.
This release includes support for the following Genesis child themes–
How to install the update
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email email@example.com if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.15:
- New: Support for the Wintersong Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for the Expose Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for the Going Green Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Removed license verification requirement on local development sites
- Fix: Fixed method for retrieving theme based option defaults on child themes,
- Fix – Beautiful Pro: Fixed navigation submenu borders and pagination settings display.
- Fix – Freeform CSS add-on: CSS is now included (if present) in the export and import functions.
- Fix: Freeform CSS add-on: CSS now properly clears on reset.
- Tweak: Updated HelpScout API integration to ensure fallback email send
- Tweak: Abstracted functions into separate classes for future unit test inclusions.
- Tweak: Updated EDD remote update function from GET to POST.
- Tweak: Renamed EDD Updater class to avoid potential fatal error due to other plugins.
- Update: added new helper functions for upcoming Genesis 2.2 release.