Let’s talk about DPP. Let’s talk about you and me.
This release includes support for the Remobile Pro Genesis child theme! We also added opacity options, and support for RGB colors.
How to install the update
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email email@example.com if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.12:
- New: Support for the Remobile Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for RGB colors and alpha transparency!
- Fix: Correct option key name for plugin activation check
- Fix: Daily Dish Pro: Fix theme color scheme defaults and missing widget title settings.
- Fix: Metro Pro: Fix link color options.
- Fix: Beautiful Pro: Fix border setup for welcome widget.
- Fix: Executive Pro: Fix text align issue on primary navigation color.
- Fix: Lifestyle Pro: Allow for home widget title background change when using a color scheme
- Tweak: consolidated child theme checks into core plugin.
- Tweak: consolidated field display functions.
- Tweak: removed Yoast SEO items from site head in preview mode.
- Tweak: added license data purge link to UI.
- Update: confirmed proper use of