You’re here again? Great. You’re the best! Since you’re the best, we kicked out version 1.3.11 yesterday. Let me tell you about it.
We also tried something new: A video tutorial for Agency Pro. Settings for Agency Pro can be tricksy, so check out the tutorial. Let us know what you think!
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE! We added a handy save icon to the toolbar in the preview pane. This could help you avoid scrolling to save on long settings tabs.
When you click it, you’ll get a save confirmation at the top of the window. Please note that if you’re scrolled down, you may not see it.
How to install the update
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.11:
- New: Support for the Agency Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Support for The 411 Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- New: Added save icon to right side menu.
- Fix: License verification runs at correct time to avoid returning empty values.
- Fix: CSS compiler bug now resorts selectors correctly
- Fix: Lifestyle Pro: content area border settings no longer affect home page widgets.
- Fix: Magazine Pro: widget title background color now excludes eNews widget.
- Fix: Executive Pro: post meta background color has been added.
- Update: Added debug tools for support requests.