Say hello to the new Font Manager!
Design Palette Pro 1.7 introduces the Font Manager which integrates with our Google Web Fonts add-on to give you access to 900+ Google fonts. The release also includes support for the Infinity Pro child theme (hooray!)
That’s just the beginning – with the Font Manager you can filter fonts by name, source, or font type. There is also an easy-to-use preview tool that helps you choose the perfect font before adding it to your Genesis child theme.
- Font Manager: A sleek and robust interface to manage fonts.
- Search: Filter by name, source, or font type.
- Preview: Test and preview fonts before adding them.
Using our free add-on Google Web Fonts?
We built the font manager tool for YOU! It’s true. One of the most frequent requests we get is how to add a Google Font the add-on didn’t include. Well, we tapped into the goodness of the Google API, and now you can choose any of the 900+ Google fonts to add to your theme in Design Palette Pro!
This a big change, but one we know you’ll appreciate – so please read the full Font Manager guide before updating!
You’re probably ready to dive right in, but there are some important steps to take after activating the Font Manager – especially if you would like to preserve an existing font family customization. Head over to our User Guide and read step-by-step how to active and use the Font Manager tool. To keep existing font family customization, you definitely must read what to do after updating.
New Child Themes
This release includes support for 1 Genesis child themes:
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.7:
- New: Font Manager tool. Combined with Google Web Font add-on includes access to 900+ Google Fonts.
- New: Component tool. Under the hood improvement that will make it easier to build support for new themes.
- New: Infinity Pro child theme support.
- Fixed: Issue with Authority Pro font stack.
- Fixed: Issue with Academy Pro Top Banner targets.
- Tested: With Genesis 2.10 and all is well.
How to install the update:
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Have questions about this update? Please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.