We’ve released a new update! Design Palette is now version 1.6.
In version 1.6, we are excited to introduce the new Responsive Controls. These controls are by far the most exciting feature of the new Customizer interface.
Want to change the font size or button color for tablet or mobile only?
Now you can! At the bottom of the Customizer interface, there are 3 breakpoint icons – desktop, tablet, or mobile. Select a device icon and edit away!
Check out Why Design Palette Pro is moving to the Customizer to get the full scoop on the benefits of moving controls to the WordPress Customizer.
New Child Themes
This release includes support for 2 Genesis child themes:
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.6:
- New: Customizer beta. Responsive design control.
- New: WP Pointer informing users about the customizer beta.
- New: Essence Pro child theme support.
- New: Authority Pro child theme support.
- Update: Include note in support request if the customizer beta is active.
- Update: Simplified the process for adding child theme support.
- Fixed: Bug preventing customizer beta from working if no previous DPP settings had been saved.
- Tested: With Genesis 2.8 and all is well.
- Tested: With Genesis 2.9 and all is well.
- Tested: With WordPress 5.1 including Gutenberg and all is well.
How to install the update:
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.