Good day, indeed! Today we are pushing out Design Palette Pro version 1.3.4. Let’s cut to the highlight reel!
Basically this release is all about support for the News Pro Genesis child theme. Awwww yiss.
How to install
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.4:
- New: Support for the News Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Tweak: Accept an array of classes for body_override on style sections.
- Fix: Multiple fixes for incorrect defaults in Modern Portfolio Pro.
- Fix: Strip BOM from API calls for license requests.
- Fix: Adjust placement of warning notices.
- Fix: Replace $_REQUEST with $_GET or $_POST.