Howdy! Today we are pushing out Design Palette Pro version 1.3.3. Here are your Need-to-Knows:
The main jam for this release is support for the Modern Portfolio Pro Genesis child theme.
How to install
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.3:
- New: Support for the Modern Portfolio Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Tweak: Add new action ‘gppro_after_clear’.
- Fix: Add new setting for Minimum Pro tagline margin to separate homepage use.
- Fix: Fixed a conflict with jQuery UI Tabs in the preview.
- Fix: Issue where entry background colors would also appear on Featured post widgets.
- Fix: Updated EDD Updater to the latest version.
- Fix: Targeting for header navigation items.
- Fix: Add header navigation dropdown settings for Executive Pro.
- Fix: Add header navigation link decoration settings to Executive Pro.