Hi! We’ve just rolled out Design Palette Pro 1.3.1. Let me quickly introduce you to the main items in the update:
We added support for the Lifestyle Pro Genesis child theme. Woo hoo!
Changes and improvements
Header image support has been added back for Genesis framework and Genesis Sample child theme. You also have the option to disable or modify header options via filters.
How to install
If your license key is entered and active, you should see an update available in your WordPress Dashboard. Click to update to the latest version. If your license key is not entered… why? That’s how the magic happens! Alternatively, you can login to your account here, download the Design Palette Pro .zip file, and upload to your Plugins via your WordPress dashboard. As always, feel free to reach out via your support widget or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any trouble updating.
Full changelog for Design Palette Pro 1.3.1:
- New: support for Lifestyle Pro Genesis child theme
- Tweak: Replace link borders with text-decoration options for Genesis. If you were using the link border options, your settings for text-decoration should be updated appropriately.
- Tweak: Remove header image support. All supported child themes have support for custom headers in WordPress core. For stock Genesis and Genesis Sample, we have added custom header support by default. It can be disabled using the
gppro_enable_header_image_supportfilter and the header options can be modified with the
gppro_custom_header_argsfilter. Genesis 2.1+ includes a header logo image that’s 360px x 60px.
- Fix: Beautiful Pro: Issue with showing/hiding the Site Description.
- Fix: Metro Pro: Issue with Middle Widget Area and Header Nav link colors.
- Fix: Add missing sidebar and footer widget content alignment setting.
- Fix: Issue with removing values from URL fields.
- Fix: Allow PNG, ICO, and GIF files for favicon upload.